IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting
Over 20 Years of IFTA Compliance Expertise
Trucking companies are exposed to numerous fleet tax challenges if they chose to operate outside of their home jurisdiction. Among the most imposing tax challenge is the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) program that requires fleets to record and report all the distance accrued and fuel purchased in each member jurisdiction.
Our IFTA automation simplifies your reporting requirements while improving accuracy
The number of fleets utilizing paper trip reporting has been drastically reduced with the common usage of GPS fleet tracking and Electronic Logging Devices (ELD's) that include distance reporting. Regardless of how fleet distance and fuel is tracked, it is your responsibility to ensure that the data included on each and every quarter on your IFTA return is accurate and can withstand the scrutiny of auditors. Your fleet's profitability can depend on it.
Does your fleet have GPS tracking or ELD's installed in your vehicles? TransReport can download data directly from your GPS or ELD system and complete verifications to ensure all distance is properly allocated (for audit protection). IFTA records are managed and maintained in industry leading fuel tax software ensuring you never pay more than you should.
For those companies that utilize individual vehicle distance records (IVDR's) or electronic means (excel spreadsheets, google sheets, etc) to keep track of vehicle distances and fuel, we have a plan for you too.
We Integrate With Leading ELD & GPS Providers Including:
- Azuga, Orbcomm, GeoTab, Isaac Instruments, JJ Keller
- Keep Truckin / Motive, Omnitracs, Samsara & More!
Our Fuel Integrations Include:
- Comdata, EFS, FleetOne, T-Chek, TCH
- WEX, TCS, PetroCard & More!
How Our Services Benefit You:
- Automates all human data entry and completely eradicates input forms
- Offers you the best protection from crippling audit fines, penalties, and interest charges - We provide full audit support with each of our IFTA plans
- Streamlines your fleets IFTA reporting with faster turnaround on issues impacting your fleet to save you money
- Reduces overall costs for companies without internal expertise or technology investments
- Free IFTA Rate Updates
- Kentucky, New Mexico, New York and Oregon mileage tax returns included
- Monthly Connecticut highway use fee filing included
- Receive a truck by truck breakdown of mileage and fuel purchases
- Receive ready to file returns or we can file for you